What has made Ledûb the shirt specialist of the last 50 years?
Ledûb was created in 1963 by Sjef van Winkel. The company name is both simple and sublime. It is an anagram of the Brabant village Budel, where the brand has been established since its creation. If you want to discover more about the history or other facts about Ledûb, please continue reading.
- Stay in the know and get the latest news here.
- Why is Ledûb the shirt specialist in Benelux?
- Immerse yourself in the rich history of Ledûb and find out how it all began.
- Curious about how a shirt is made? You can follow all the steps here.
- You can order a tailor-made shirt from Ledûb, by creating a design with your own Ledûb retailer.
- How to make your shirt last as long as possible? Common sense and a few laundry tips.